PROFITABLE BLOGGING ROADMAP
Join more than 1,000 students to learn how to set up your blog correctly from the start
Profitable Blogging Roadmap
The FREE course that will help you lauch your blog! The profitable blogging roadmap is not your traditional “start a blog course.” It guides you every step of the way with easy to follow instructions.
This course will teach you:
- How to decide what to blog about
- Determine your name (and that it is OK for you to use it)
- The parts of a website and how to purhase a domain and hosting
- Step-by-step instructions to connect your site to Google
- The right way to configure your blog correctly from the start
And yes, when I say the course is free, I mean free. You have enough to worry about and paying someone to learn how to set up a blog should not be one of them.
You’ve got a blog but what do you do next? Learn the technical side so you can start writing.
You’ve taken the course to get your blog set up. But, what do you do next? All of the articles and courses tell you how to go to your host and add a domain, but then they stop. They forget to tell you what comes next.
The Blogging Playbook picks up where those courses stop. You have a site but if you have never used WordPress before you have no idea what to do next. What is a theme? A plugin? How do you write a post?
You need someone to show you what to do. That’s what the The Blogging Playbook does. You will learn:
- Blogging terminology you see others use so you can ask the right questions
- Understand the parts of your site (and make sure you set it up the right way)
- How to write that first epic blog post
- The pages and content you need to add to your site
- What plugins are and how to add and remove them
- The right way to add images to your site
The Blogging Playbook is the course all new bloggers need to take. You’ll finish with the confidence needed to start blogging and share your content. The course includes both video and text with step-by-step instructions and screenshots to ensure you learn everything you need to know.
Google Analytics and Search Console confusing you? This is the course for you!
You need to know not only which posts get the most traffic but how they find you and the terms they use to find you via search. This is why you have connected both Google Analytics and Search Console to your site.
But now what? What do these systems even show you?
Blog Analytics helps ensure you’ve not only set everything up the right way but how to dig into the reports to analyze what is happening on your site. You will be able to learn about the reader who clicks so you know how they find you and even the type of content they are looking for!
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Have the confidence you’ve correctly connected your site to Google
- Where to find the information that matters most
- How to set up tracking links to see how readers connect with your content
- Analyze the search traffic you receive so you can improve your SEO strategy
The course is written in an easy to follow format complete with videos and screen shots so you can learn in a way that is not over your head. It is Google simplified.
If you know nothing about Google Search Console or Analytics, then this is the course for you!!
Expert tips and strategies for growing your subscriber list so you can make more money!
You need an email list. You’ve probably hear that statement from countless bloggers but the idea is a bit overwhelming to say the least. You don’t know where to start or if you have set it up, you aren’t getting people to sign up or don’t know what to say to them.
List Growth takes the guesswork out of email marketing. The videos and lessons are written so that anyone, whether you are starting out or have been blogging for a while, can follow along and create an effetive email strategy.
You will learn:
- The right strategies to use to get people signing up for your list day after day
- Snag a free welcome sequence you can tailor for your site
- How to set up the autoresponders to deliver your freebies on autopilot
- What to say to your list besides “this is my latest post”
- How you can sell to your list and make money from the moment they hit the submit button
List Growth is the course for bloggers who struggle to figure out the pieces of email marketing. With videos and text you will get the help you need so you can rapidly grow your list and use it to increase your income.
The trick to master your blogging schedule like a pro so you know what to do every time you blog.
Blogging is not as easy as it seems. You have to set up your site, take care of maintenance, write your articles, create images, find products to sell, and promote yourself on social media.
Trying to do it all can leave you overwhelmed and like throwing in the towel. You don’t need to feel this way.
Productivity Planner is written for bloggers – just like you! Whether you struggle to figure out how to balance a full-time job with blogging or aren’t sure what you should focus on, you can learn the right tasks you need to do every single day.
You will learn:
- What tasks you should work on first
- How to plan your time efficiently to get the most done
- Smart strategies and tools to help you get more done
- The right way to plan your daily to do list
- Sample schedules to help you better plan your day
Productivity Planner is the course written by a blogger – for bloggers. No more stress trying to balance all the moving parts of running a blog. You’ll confidently plan your schedule week after week.
The ulimate sponsored posts course so you can find the sponsors willing to pay you top dollar.
You want to make money on your site. But, traffic and affiliate income rely on traffic. The smarter way to make money is through sponsored posts.
Sponsored Success is the course that shows you everything you need to know when it comes to sponsored posts. By the time you finish the course you will be able to:
- Find the sponsors who want to pay you to write about them
- Tricks to make your site stand out above the rest
- How to price your content so you never undersell your work
- Tricks to use to make clients come back again and again
I’ve done sponsored posts for years and can make thousands every month — just with my sponsors! When you sign up for Sponsored Success you will get the video, direction and the swipe copy you need so you can dramatically increase the income you earn from your site.
The smart way you can make money by doing what you are already doing – with a twist.
You started a blog to make money. One of the simplest ways to do so is through affiliate marketing. It is the one of the simplest ways bloggers can make an income.
Affiliate marketing are special links placed on your site. When readers click and sign up or buy – you make money! It sounds simple but there is much more to it than that.
Affiliate Marketing Roadmap ensures that you are using these links in the right way and helps you with strategies and tips to ensure your posts are optimized to encourage clicks so you can make money!
You will learn:
- The issues you need to address to keep the FTC and Google happy
- How to find the right partners
- Different strategies to use the links to encourage clicks
- How to dramatically increase your income through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is the fastest way to make an income on your blog. Affiliate Marketing Roadmap is written in a way that makes it easy to follow from beginngers to bloggers who want to improve their marketing.
Join other bloggers in a commuity setting with the more in-depth blogging help you crave.
You are learning a lot about blogging but you wish there were someone – that one person – who would be your go to guru. How much easier would it be to have that one person who was in your corner to help.
You get that when you join Coaching with Tracie!
It is a closed Facebook group where you get in-depth answers and the one-on-one help you need. No posting in a group and hoping someone answers. Forget “googling it” to try to get an answer just to find five different thoughts.
Coaching with Tracie is the way to connect directly with me day after day. In the group you will get:
- The one-on-one help to your burning blogging questions
- Feedback and support from other bloggers
- Facebook Live videos sharing tips I don’t share on my site or my courses
If you want someone to support, encourage and let you know what you need to do to improve your site, then sign up now!